Iceland is among the most cold regions of the globe. It is a small country but it is massive due to its beautiful landscape, with geysers and volcanoes hot springs, hot springs along with lava fields. Within Vatnajokull and Snaefellsjokull National parks, massive glaciers can be protected. Reykjavik is the capital city and largest city.
You may want to visit Iceland to see tourist attractions or on business for a specified amount of time. I’d like to let you know that Iceland is a secure country to visit.
Different types of Visas for Iceland 2021
There are a variety of Iceland visas that allow travelers the ability to fly into Iceland and are generally separated into two groups based on the reason for the trip.
- Long Term visa
- Short Term visa
There isn’t an Iceland consulate, or even embassy in Nigeria however Iceland is an Schengen state, which means an approved visa to any other country an integral part of the Schengen agreement could allow you entry into Iceland borders. Therefore, it is the British High Commission or any other Schengen country’s consulate in Nigeria is the best option.
British High Commissioner Abuja
19 Torrens Close, Mississippi, Abuja, Nigeria.
British High Commission, Deputy High Commission Lagos
11 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Phone: +234-1-2770780, +234-1-2770781, +234-1-2770782
Iceland visa conditions for Nigerian citizens
Iceland Visa Requirements for Nigerians
Below is a list with necessary documents you need in case you want to travel to Iceland in the near future. These are the official and current Iceland required visas for Nigerians. If you look at other websites, you’ll find the exact information, so why not bookmark our site to learn more about our visa information.
- It is the Visa application form is completely filled in and filled out and signed.
- Recent passport-sized images that show the entire face and the background light is needed.
- International passport that has an extended validity beyond the expected return date and minimum two pages of blank.
- A copy of the passport’s information sheet (page of which the photo is situated).
- Copy of your previous visas (if there were any).).
- A cover letter that explains the purpose for the visiting Slovakia and the itinerary.
- Flight Itinerary including the dates as well as flight number indicating the entry and exit points from Slovakia.
- Health Insurance. Health insurance proof for international travel.
- Reservations for hotel rooms to be used for the planned duration of the.
- An evidence of your civil identity (marriage certificate or birth certificate for children and the death certificate for your spouse,, if appropriate).
- Legal stay proof (if the application has not been filed within the nation of the origin).
- Evidence of financial resources to cover the duration of the stay.
- If you’re receiving financial assistance from a host, or any other sponsor in Slovakia the bank statement of that individual will be required. It is recommended to provide a copy the bank statement of that person. Note your invitation note from the host must clearly state the type of support they’ll provide (financial accommodations, lodging and so on. ).
- Original Business letter written by the company inviting the invitation on the letter paper of the company with information regarding the reason for travel, indicating the kind of visa and the desired duration for the travel visa.
- Previous trade relationships between the two firms, in the event that any exist.
- Employment certificate (if you are employed).
- If you’re retired, please present proof of retirement account.
- A letter from your employer that allows you to travel on work-related traveling (if you are employed).
- Trade Register excerpts or something similar (for individuals who are self-employed).
- Bank statement for the past three months.
- Documentation of travel in a group (if it is to be carried out as groups).
- License for Trade License (first issued, and now renewal).
- Visa fee
You’ve now got the details you’ve been looking for, you know how to obtain the Iceland visa to Nigeria as well as Iceland the requirements of a visa for Nigerians. It’s time to begin packing your luggage to ensure safe travel to Iceland.