Madagascar is thought to be a land with luck and luck. It is the 2nd largest island country, with 592,800 square km. Madagascar is a large island off the coast of the south-east of Africa. It has a wide variety of animals like lemurs, which aren’t found elsewhere. Beautiful beaches, beautiful rainforests, and reefs add to the appeal of Madagascar.
The capital city is Antananarivo close to the city’s bustling capital is Ambohimanga the hillside compound with royal palaces and burial grounds. The currency of the country is the Malagasy Ariary and the two principal languages used is Madagascar in addition to French.
Visa Types for Madagascar 2021
It is the Republic of Madagascar is a country located in Africa and is accessible by Nigerians anytime, provided all the required travel documents are prepared, including you Madagascar Visa sorted out. There are many Visa which you could apply for as an Nigerian and several visa types that you can choose to use for trips to Madagascar are:
- Business visa
- Tourist visa
- Work visa
Where can I get Madagascar Visa from Nigeria
This is to inform you to your attention that there isn’t any Madagascar Embassy in Nigeria. Citizens of any country are able to get an authentic Visa trial for 30 days after arriving in Madagascar.
If you’re planning to remain in Madagascar for longer than one month, then an application for a visa through the closest Madagascar Embassy is required . The only Madagascan embassy that is near Nigeria is Madagascan consulate that is located in Nairobi, Kenya, you will need to establish a contact with the embassy.
Madagascan Honorary Consulate Nairobi, Kenya
AACC Building, Westlands, P.O. Box 14205 00800, Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: (+254) 20 445 2410
Fax: (+254) 20 444 3241
Madagascar visa requirements
Madagascar Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens.
The following documents are mandatory to be submitted when applying for an Madagascan business visa for an Nigerian.
- The Visa application form must be completed in block letters, and signed.
- Recent passport photos of your face showing an entire face and the background light are required.
- International passport that has an extended validity beyond the expected return date and at minimum, two blank pages.
- A copy of the passport’s data sheet (page of which the photo is situated).
- Copy any previous Visa when it is available.
- A cover letter outlining the reason for your visit to Madagascar.
- Flight Itinerary including date and number of flight that specify departure and entry into Madagascar.
- Health Insurance. Health insurance proof for international travel.
- Reservations for hotel rooms to cover the length of the planned time in Madagascar.
- An evidence of your civil identity (marriage certificate or birth certificate for children and the death certificate for your spouse,, if relevant).
- Legal stay proof (if the application isn’t submitted by the state of the origin).
- The proof of having sufficient funds to support the time of the time spent in Madagascar.
- If you’re receiving financial assistance from a host, or any other sponsors in Madagascar their bank statement is required. You must provide a copy of the bank statement of that person. Make sure that your letter of invitation from the host should specify the kind of assistance they’ll provide (financial accommodations, lodging or accommodations, etc. ).
- Original Business letter that is signed by the company inviting on the letter paper of the company and containing information on the purpose of travel.
- Evidence of prior trade relations between the two firms, in the event that any exist.
- Employment certificate (if you are employed).
- If you’re retired, provide proof of your retirement account.
- A written statement from your employer that allows you to travel on work-related traveling (if you are employed).
- Trade Register excerpts or similar (for those who work for themselves).
- Bank statement from the last three months.
- Evidence of travel in a group (if it is to be carried out as groups).
- Trading License (first issued and current renewal).
Important to remember that you could be required to provide additional documents based on each individual situation. These guidelines are the only guidelines that are valid that we have as of the time of the publication date for this post. It is possible to change the requirements but they cannot be changed at any time.
For more information on how to apply for Madagascar Visa as an Nigerian and the kind of Visa that is available you can contact the appropriate contact listed above and request your Madagascar visa quickly and easily.