Are you unsure of what you need to know to get Slovakia tourist visa or visit visa to Nigeria? Don’t worry because you’ll locate the most suitable Embassy that can help you obtain an Slovakia Visa in Nigeria. It is no secret that planning to visit Slovakia can be exciting and full of excitement, however it’s a different story in the event that your Nigerian travel embassy isn’t still waiting to approve your Visa.
If you’re looking to obtain an official Slovakia visa it is important to follow in the correct way. Follow the steps that are provided on this webpage and you’ll be just one step closer to getting your Slovakia visa for travel.
Slovakia is a stunning country within Europe and is well acknowledged for its natural beauty and numerous castles similar to the castles in Cinderella. It is a landlocked nation full of mountains. The capital of this land of giants is Bratislava and Slovak is their official language and euro as their currency in use.
Slovakia is the largest per-capita producer of cars, with more than 1,000,001 cars produced in the year 2015 alone. The automobile industry accounts for the majority of Slovakia’s industrial output , and 25% of Slovakia’s exports.
Visa Types for Slovakia 2021
There are a few visas that are available to you, but it all depends on the reason you travel to Slovakia. You’ll be granted an Slovakia Visa for travel if visit the country for tourism purposes and you will be granted the student visa when you are planning to study in Slovakia. The available Slovakia visas are:
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
Slovakian Embassy is in Abuja, Nigeria
21st Crescent, Off Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.
Phone: (+234) 909 224 3995
Slovakia visa conditions for Nigerian citizens
Is Slovakia a Good Place To Go Study?
It’s true, Slovakia is in fact one of the top nations in the world. And their education system is a good one in comparison against Nigerian education. If you are able to get an Slovakia student visa right this moment, I’d recommend you to travel to Europe to study. It’s your best options to become successful.
Slovakia Visa Requirements For Nigerians
Below is the list of documents you need to submit when seeking the Business visa to Slovakia.
- It is the Visa application form is completely filled in and filled out and signed.
- Recent passport-sized photos that show the whole face, with the background light is needed.
- International passport that has an extended validity beyond the expected return date, and with at minimum 2 blank pages.
- The passport’s data sheet (page of which the photo is placed).
- Copy of your previous visas (if there were any).).
- A cover letter that explains the reason for your travel to Slovakia and the itinerary.
- Flight Itinerary, including date and number of flights that specify departure and entry into Slovakia.
- Health Insurance. Evidence of health insurance that covers international travel.
- Reservations for hotel rooms to be used for the planned duration of the.
- A document that proves your civil identity (marriage certificate birth certificate of your child or marriage certificate, death certificate, if appropriate).
- Legal stay proof (if the application isn’t filed by the state of the origin).
- A proof of having sufficient funds to support the duration of stay.
- If you’re receiving financial assistance from a host, or any other sponsor in Slovakia their bank statements is required. You must provide a copy of the bank statement of that person. Note your invitation note from the host should clearly state the type of assistance they’ll provide (financial accommodations, lodging or accommodations, etc. ).
- Original Business letter written by the company inviting the invitation on the company letterpaper and containing information on the purpose of travel, including the kind of visa and the desired duration of visa.
- Evidence of prior trade relations between the two companies If any.
- Employment certificate (if you are employed).
- If you’re retired, present proof of retirement account.
- A letter from your employer authorizing your work-related trip (if working for).
- Trade Register excerpts or something similar (for individuals who are self-employed).
- Bank statement for the past three months.
- Evidence of travel in a group (if it is to be carried out as groups).
- License for Trade License (first issued, and now renewal).
- Visa fees
After you’ve read what Slovakia entry requirements, you’ll need a visa for Nigerian citizens. It’s time to begin on preparing your travel documents because you’re aware of how to obtain an Slovakia visa now.
It is important to know that the embassy could request additional travel documents, so you need to be prepared and not completely rely on information that you discover on the internet.