We are seeking results-driven retailer Sales Associates to be responsible for the entire sales task starting with generating leads and closing sales.
What exactly is a Sales Associate? What exactly is a Sales Associate?
The responsibilities and duties of a Sales Associate are to work closely with the customers in order to identify their requirements, address their questions regarding our products and provide best solutions. They should also be able to quickly deal with customer complaints and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. To succeed being a sales associate you must be up-to-date on the latest product innovations and maintain the appearance of our store to excellent condition.
The main goal of a Sales Associate is to deliver the highest level of customer service in addition to ensuring that the store meets its sales targets.
Our Core Values:
The Employer’s Name is COAST WHOLESALE. Applicances Salary Information: Wage/Salary based on the experience REGINA Conditions of Employment: Full Time Of Employment: Permanent Education Years of Grade 12. Experience: 1 – 2 years The deadline for applications is 15 December 2020.
- Make sure you have the highest levels of satisfaction for customers through outstanding sales support
- Examine the customer’s needs and offer assistance and details on the products and features
- The store welcomes customers and address their questions
- Meet and exceed department’s sales targets on a monthly, quarterly , and annually basis
- “Go the extra mile” to increase sales
- Maintain stock in good condition and in area areas that are in a good condition.
- Be proactive in identifying customers in the store
- Be aware of the products available and talk about the options available
- Process Point of Sale (point point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products
- Remit returns for products
- Collaborate with your coworkers to ensure that customers receive the proper service.
- Establish trusting relationships with your customers
- Be sure to follow the inventory control procedures.
- Offer suggestions for ways to increase sales (e.g. creating marketing strategies, or altering the layout of the store)
- Sales Associate skills
- Work experience that is proven as Retail Sales Associate or Sales Representative or similar roles
- Basic understanding of the sales principles and customer services practices
- Proficiency in English
- Basic math abilities
- Knowledge of market and customer dynamics as well as the requirements
- A track record of exceeding sales targets
- Experience hands-on working with POS transactions
- Experience with inventory procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A lively and friendly personality , with a customer-focused focus.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to issues in a timely fashion
- Flexible shifts available to work
- High school diploma or BS Degree in Marketing or a related area would be an advantage.
The Type of Experience
Home furnishings store
Knowledge and Experience in the Product
- Home electronics
- Security and Safety
Name of the Employer:
COAST WHOLESALE Appliances
2333 Victoria Ave E.